Wednesday, July 22, 2009

NCIS Marathon

Usually days on which USA chooses to marathon NCIS turn into good days. Today wasn't too interesting but it was a good day so I suppose that holds true. We did a lot of research work today since we're still playing catch up from the two weeks we were off. Luckily, Hercules was on Disney Channel so we re-enacted our favorite scenes for some of the staff which helped break up the filing and reading. We also worked on a project for our boss Ross and helped organize some of the guests they already have set up to come on the show for the new season. The two I wish I could see the most are Jennifer Garner and Janet Jackson. It's so hard to believe that work I'm doing now will help bring actual stars to our stage in a few weeks! So cool! :)
After work Austin, Taylor and I went to see a free advanced screening of the new Disney movie G-Force since I had stollen tickets from my last Radio Disney event. It was a pretty cute movie! No Hercules, but still cute. I'm not a big fan of rodents but it was clever...and 3-D. I went to Boston Market (for free thanks to my lovely mother) for dinner and then headed home. I straightened my hair again and watched several hours of NCIS while at the same time watching Fool's Gold on mute. I'm such a pro TV watcher that I can actually actively watch 2 programs at once. I should have some sort of statue erected in my honor really, it's a true talent. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment