Sunday, July 19, 2009

G-Force

I've never been so entertained by gerbils. Well, not gerbils exactly, but the voices of gerbils. This afternoon, after I changed my own flat tire (oh yeah, I'm a pro), I went to the red carpet premiere of the new Disney movie G-Force. It's about FBI trained gerbil operatives. Sounds lame but it was cool! And with it being a Disney movie, several Disney stars showed up to the premiere so I got to see them and some autographs! When you go to a red carpet as a civilian, you either sit in bleachers or stand across the carpet away from the press. Some of the celebrities are nice and come over to see the fans, some aren't. Today I got to see some of the voices of the talented gerbils including Will Arnett, Kelli Garner and Bill Nighy. Not a bad way to spend the afternoon even if it was pretty hot out there. But it was pretty cool and definitely something I had on my LA To-Do list. Check!
This evening I watched some TV and straightened my hair. Yes, I'm aware that it's the summer but, guess what! In California...the humidity is low enough that I can wear my hair straight without crazy frizz, even in July! I also painted my nails, did a facial and teeth whitening. It was a thrilling evening of girly beautification randomness. Basically I wanted something chill and relaxing since tomorrow I start back at work!! I've missed the Ellen people so I'm really ready to get back to the office. I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment