Friday, July 10, 2009

DISNEYLAND!

Sure, I've been to Disney World tons of times but it never gets old. I just love Disney so much! Which is why going to Disneyland was a MUST for me! Today was an epic day because it was my first trip to Disneyland! It was my friend from Radio Disney, Jenny Rae's 25th birthday so a group of 7 of us went to Disneyland for the afternoon/night. I got in free with one of the DJ's which was totally rad! We had so much fun!!! A lot of the rides are really similar as are the shows but there are definitely differences. Disneyland is smaller, more condensed and more classic. They have Sleeping Beauty's castle instead of Cinderella's castle. They have an awesome Indiana Jones ride that Disney World doesn't. But I've heard the second Disney park, Disney's California Adventure, really sucks so I guess Disney World's 4 amazing parks wins that one. However, Disneyland had the BEST show ever for their nighttime spectacular. It's called Fantasmic and it was sooo cool!! We got there around five and stayed until it closed at midnight so I didn't get to see everything. No problem...the interns and I are planning a trip so I'll be back soon!! You just can't keep me away from my beloved Disney. :) We took lots of pictures and had lots of laughs. I love how well I fit in with these people - every one of them is Disney crazy like me! It's a perfect fit.
This morning I just took advantage of the chance to sleep in and did some laundry. I also watched Sydney White with Amanda Bynes and talked to Jessie for a bit. I'm trying to plan out when I want to go to San Francisco to visit Steven. My time here is passing so quickly and I still have so many things I want to do! Better get on that huh? Well I'm exhausted since it's now 3am my time (6am your time so I'm surprised I haven't received an e-mail from Dad wondering why I didn't blog tonight). I will leave you with a phrase that makes me happy anytime I hear it, "Have a magical day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment