Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Audience

Today we got the chance to work in a new department...audience. We spent the afternoon making people's days. We called people who didn't get tickets to last season and invited them to book guarunteed seats for this season. Most people were so excited; it was adorable! The girls in Audience are sooo much fun and really cool, young chicks so we all got along great and had a lot of fun! We also finished sending out some prizes from the online giveaways. It's all about making people happy here at the Ellen Degeneres show! :)
Tonight the interns all went to dinner at this burger buffet place called Mo's. Part of me was sad just because it wasn't my Moe's but it was midly comforting just to be in the presence of A Mo[e]. Afterwards Taylor, Austin, Erin and I went to see Dante in his first gig in LA. He's an acoustic guitar singer/songwriter and he was really good! I was pretty impressed, especially with his lyrics. He writes his own stuff and usually that's the biggest weakness of up-and-coming artists but his lyrics were the best part. I hope he makes a CD soon because I would absolutely buy it. If you're interested in checking him out: http://www.myspace.com/urbantransitmusic. A few of the other Ellen employees were there too so we all hung out at the bar and chatted until it was so late our eyes were drooping. Now I have to pack because I leave tomorrow afternoon for St. Louis where I'm meeting my family at my Aunt and Uncle's lake house. I can't wait to go boating and wakeboarding! Unfortunately, I won't be getting to sleep any time soon... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment