Sunday, July 12, 2009

60th Blog!

Wow...I can't believe I've done this 60 days in a row! This is truly amazing. I mean I can't remember that I was cooking pasta (oh yeah, it was a mess) but I have managed to blog basically every day for 2 months. I should have an anniversary fro-yo (oops...already did!)
So on this day of my epic 60th blog, I had a nice relaxing time. I spent the morning planning out my second and last week off from work. Doesn't sound like it would take long, I know, but we've got quite a bit planned. Then I discovered the joys of Skype thanks to the insistent Jessica Erin James. While I'm not used to Skype and prefer Gmail chat, it was really good to see Jessie's face while I talked to her. Made me miss my friends! :( This afternoon Austin and I drove down to Malibu to go to the beach. The traffic wasn't too bad getting there but dear God every parking lot within miles of Zuma was full! It was insanely crowded so we drove a bit farther down the coast to Pacific Palisades beach and hung out there for the afternoon/evening. We were talking about how sad we are that we only have a month left in our internship and how fast it's going to fly by. As much as I miss all of you, I wish I didn't have to leave here. I almost wish I'd already graduated and could just stay here and start working since I already have a rhythm, a house, friends and a job. But alas...I can't miss my last Gator football season so thus, you will see my shining (tan) face in Florida one more year.
After the beach we drove back and walked up and down CityWalk for a bit. I won't lie, I found out through Twitter that one of the Disney Channel stars I like (David Henrie) was there walking around challenging people to find him so since we were so close we decided to stop by. CityWalk was fun even though we didn't see him. We hit Menchie's on the way back to the studio and then he dropped me off at my car and I headed home. I'm going to bed soon since we're waking up early tomorrow to start on our fun-filled week of Livin' la Vida LA! (Copyrighted)

No comments:

Post a Comment