Friday, July 10, 2009

Dinner Chic

I got home so late from Disneyland last night that I took advantage of the lovely opportunity to sleep in this morning. I had a casual morning and did some laundry and caught up on some of my TV shows. I spent a fair amount of time looking through the thousands of crazy jumping funny pictures Jenny Rae posted from Disneyland...so great!! This afternoon I went to a movie with Austin and Taylor. We saw I Love You, Beth Cooper which was really adorable. We hit up some Pinkberry after and then headed home. We've got a pretty busy week planned with cool and fun things to do so I'm excited! Tonight I painted my nails and had a lovely homemade dinner thanks to my roommate Shaia's mom who cooked pasta for all of us. We sat in the backyard while the sun went down and drank wine and ate...it was so cute haha! Very LA chic, I think. I'm trying to get back on a normal schedule so I can have full days during daylight hours so it's off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment