Sunday, July 19, 2009

I am Optimus Prime

Last night I got very little sleep and then had to wake up early for work. Luckily...I was working with one of my new good friends Jenny Rae at the Radio Disney event. We were at the Farmer's Market for the 75th Anniversary and even though it was really hot...we had fun! JayRay and I like all the same Disney songs so she purposedly played my favorites. :) We taught the newest Hannah Montana song choreography and it went over well with the kids.
After the event was over, JayRay, Nicole and I went to Menchie's for lunch which was, as always, delicious. I had a little break time to chat with Amy before going out for the evening...just enough time for my car's front right tire to deflate entirely. Basically that means I get to spend my last day off dealing with AAA and a tire place paying for a new doughnut made of ridged rubber (not my favorite kind of doughnut for sure). :( After that bummer, I went to dinner and a movie with Austin and Taylor. We went to Paty's which is a cool diner popular with celebrities. The walls are decorated in photos of celebs who signed to Paty's thanking them for the scrumptious grub. It's especially popular with the Disney and WB stars since it's so close to their studios and neighborhoods. The food was good...I'll give them that, but the ambiance was cooler with all the celeb and old-fashioned diner decorations. After dinner we saw Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. It was a good movie! Great CGI for sure. It was a little long but I was really tired so that made it tougher. I'd still recommend it...I thought it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment