Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Alone again

Yes, it's true...I am once again alone. No more friends or sister to keep me company/crazy busy. This morning Amanda and I went to Panera Bread for an early lunch (since we both hate breakfast) on the way to the airport. I sent her on her way back to D.C. via the clutches of the massive plane coordinator aka LAX. She will be missed. :( But the good news is the whole family is meeting up again in just a couple weeks in St. Louis to go skiing/wakeboarding/boating on the lake. Yay!
After I dropped Amanda off I made some phone calls and caught up with some people over on the East Coast (it's hard to do with the time change since I so rarely get the chance to talk during the day). Then I did something really exciting...I washed my car! I know, I know...only in LA can you do such cool things. So Alvin Avalon finally got his much-needed bath. I spent the afternoon watching some recorded TV and laying out in the backyard with a well-respected book. (By well-respected I mean my usual trashy romance novel of course.)
Tonight I hung out with Amy some and Ashleigh some since I hadn't spent much time with them with my friends in town. I had VEGETABLE soup for dinner Mom (she has requested details on my meals to prove I'm eating more food groups than fro-yo). Then I watched Fool's Gold on HBO and now I'm heading to bed. Looks like it's "bye bye friends", "bye bye interesting blogs". Sorry guys!
P.S. Heather's posted some great pictures from her trip (3 albums worth) on Facebook if you want to check them out! :) Thanks girl - Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment