Saturday, June 27, 2009

Productive Saturday

Today was pretty productive for a Saturday (but still relaxing). I got my car washed and filled the tank and got new brake pads which it badly needed. Alvin's in good shape now! I did some laundry and some house cleaning getting ready for Heather and Abrams visit this week!! I watched the fabulous Princess Protection Program on Disney Channel which I had recorded the night before. Yay Demi and Selena!! Good movie kids. :) I also watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 on HBO On Demand and hung out/caught up with Amy some (which included a trip to Pinkberry). Tonight aired Ellen's Bigger, Wider, Longer special on TBS which is what she filmed in Chicago last week. It was pretty funny! If you didn't catch it tonight it will certainly play again soon so check your local listings. The real cool part was watching the credits and realizing I knew every person that was named personally. Pretty neat! Now it's time for beg since my eyelids are falling. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment