Saturday, June 20, 2009

Friday!

I'm feelin much better today. I had a little dizzy spell at work but nothing major. Today we spent a good deal of time catching up on research from the week. It was nice having all the interns together again. I also worked a lot on finalizing the inventory director/list of all the stuff we counted in the merchandise room last week. Our receptionist Jeannie is going on vacation for 2 weeks (sad!) so I've been put on reception detail. It's a good thing and a bad thing. It's good because it's a step up from intern (though still unpaid) so it's kind of an honor that I was picked as the best for the temporary job. It's also bad because I'm not allowed to leave the desk all day so I have to spend every day from 9-6 by myself. Several people are taking vacations in the next few weeks since the TBS special is done so I'm hoping it will be relaxed and not too busy. That way, I can make one of the other interns sit up there with me so we can chat. I don't want to be alone that long. I'm also a little nervous since I was only trained for a half a day on what to do...I hope I don't screw up! Feel free to call me and mess with me haha. The office number is 818-954-5000. I could always use a friendly voice. :) I start Monday! I may have a few funny stories for the next couple weeks because we have some crazies call the show.

Tonight I wanted to go to a concert for The Summer Set and The Cab at the Roxy but none of my roommates were home/wanted to go. So instead Shaia and I went to Yogurtland (SO GOOD) and she drove me around some of the nearby LA areas like La Brea and Hollywood to show me around. Then we came home and watched X-Men on HBO. I love this On Demand thing that comes with TiVo. As you can see, it was a brilliant, thrilling evening. Tomorrow I'm going to finalize my LA List and maybe get started if I can drag someone along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment