Sunday, May 31, 2009

One more day until Ellen!

Nothing too exciting to report for today. I woke up early to try and get me on a work schedule. I tried a United Methodist Church in Rosewood. It was alright. There were literally 40 Philippinos, one African-American, and me lol. I might try a different one next week that's a little closer to the house. I filled some prescriptions at CVS and went to Target for a few more essentials. Came home and watched a few movies since I still have no internet or cable (it hurts me inside). It was really bad today because I didn't get to watch my comedy dreamboat Mr. Andy Samberg host the MTV Movie Awards. My pathetic self sat by the phone getting Twitter updates from E! News, Miley Cyrus, Lucas Till, Lindsey Lohan, Ashley Tisdale and others who were at the award show. I also missed the CBS Special on Taylor Swift. They don't play online either so I'll never get them back! :( I NEED TV!! It is my life. Thursday will be a blessed day...

I met the new roommate today, Ashley. She seems nice and chill. She's working the summer for a trial lawyer or something and goes to San Diego law school. She seems very clean which I appreciate. I chatted with Heather and Blair on the phone and now I'm here, at Starbucks using the weak internet which takes forever. I'm trying to upload pictures but the signal is so bunk it's not working well...we'll see. I've got a cold which is disappointing and annoying but nothing major like Amy had. Anyhow, that's all for now I suppose! I start at The Ellen Show tomorrow morning at 9am!! I'm very excited and hope to meet some cool people on the crew and other interns. I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment