Monday, May 25, 2009

On the road again

Today was basically another day of driving. I woke up and cleaned up the guest room I'd been staying in (yes Mom, I did the sheets and towels and was a good guest). Aunt Sharon fixed a lovely lunch of chicken wraps which Amy and I got extras of for the trip. We left around 1pm and drove all day. We are now sitting in a hotel room in po-dunk Burlington, Colorado and enjoying the free internet while watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians. (Who are they kidding trying to sell to us that Kourtney and Scott broke up?) I was really thankful to have a second driver! At one point Amy thought the semi-truck in front of us was going to become a transformer. We also had a Chinese Fire-drill on an exit ramp in the dark and the rain in the middle of Nowhere, Kansas. But it was funny. Overall, the day had nice conversation and it's just two more days until L.A. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you were such a good guest! Thank you for showing I taught you manners!
    Can I share your blog with Grandma or will it be too much for her?
    Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete