Thursday, May 28, 2009

New House!

We moved into our new house today!! This is so exciting! I have a lease and everything lol. It literally looks like an adorable little cottage with adorable fruit trees in the front yard and a veranda in the backyard with vines growing over the lattice overhang. It's incredibly beautiful. I'll try to post some pictures to the blog soon. The perfect weather makes it really easy to enjoy the yard. I hear it's raining in Florida so you'll be happy to know it's about 75 degrees, no humidiy, and clear skies out here. :) We don't have internet or cable yet but we're taking care of that this weekend. I'm struggling without my TV...I'm truly addicted and feel lost without it. (Tricia...you understand me)

I took the required first "Target essentials" trip required of every move and it cost a pretty penny (sorry Mom!). But I actually got a desk 50% off! I knew I had entered the world of L.A. when I realized my T-shirt and jeans were not the standard for a Target trip. Too bad! It's Target people...really? I was in the process of unpacking everything when I had to break to walk to the local Starbucks for the Jonas Brothers live chat. (Feel free to judge me) :) It was amazing in case you were wondering. I'll finish up tonight after I get back since i don't have that much stuff and I have no TV or entertainment. Perhaps I'll knock out another romance novel.

Amy is still feeling very sick which is sad because we can't figure out what to do to make her feel better. She's living on Saltine Crackers while I live on very little since we haven't stocked our kitchen yet. Tomorrow I'm going in to finalize paperwork with Radio Disney so I can get started with that work. I start with Ellen on Monday! I got my security clearance for the Warner Brothers film lot yesterday. I'm ready to get started. Tomorrow I'm going to work on posters and cheap decorations for my room and setting up my desktop computer via the phone with my dad (hopefully). I'm also practicing my parallel parking which is pretty much all there is around here.

The Starbucks employees have started to look at me funny so I think I'd better get back home. What's so weird about spending 4 hours in a chair smiling/laughing at my own computer (Facebook chat)? By the way..I may have an entertaining story after Saturday night for those of you who watch VH1 so look out for that. :) Ciao everyone!!

"Peter Pan rocks my socks and tights" -Joe Jonas

No comments:

Post a Comment