Thursday, May 28, 2009

Finally Made It!!

I finally made it to L.A.!!! A week of long drives, short nights, preceded by weeks of stressful planning and I'm finally here. I got a look at the house today and it is really cute!! Looks like a cottage with a fireplace and a nice backyard that interestingly enough came with a beer pong table (I guess it's not just a college student thing). My room is pretty small but I'm happy with that because a) It's cheaper and in LA that really means something, b) I didn't have room in my car for decorations so the less wall space the better and c) It's still bigger than my room at school in Keys. Today we arrived and moved the first load of boxes into the house. Amy, her friend and I are in charge of moving all 4 roommate's belongings into the house because the others are already gone for the summer. It's tiring but tomorrow I'll be setting up my room and probably helping move more boxes and furniture. If I don't post, it's because we haven't set up the internet yet. But everything's coming along! I'm exhausted so it's off to bed (or in this case, Amy's friend's couch).

No comments:

Post a Comment