Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just another day in paradise...

Today was pretty chill and relaxing.

The weather wasn't great so there (sadly) was no boating. But we did go to the mall where Amy bought some old-lady glasses and Dave bought some prescription Ray-Ban sunglasses that are pretty slammin' if I do say so myself. Very Tom Cruise in Risky Business. Then the cousins joined AS and UG at a friend of their's high school grad party. Baller food. Being in college really makes you appreciate free meals. On a side note- Aunt Sharon is a great cook! I haven't eaten this well since the last time I visited here! Post-party we hung out at the house relaxing, reading, chatting. I made my uncle watch Disney Channel for a while which was entertaining and shameful since I could recite some of the episodes word for word. Tonight we played some Mormon Bridge (card game) and Mexican-Train Dominoes which I've decided to rename Party-Train Dominoes. I'm currently watching a creepy, depressing movie called Premonition but it's a little too much for me so I think I'll read my new Nora Roberts book. Nothing like a good old fashioned romance novel to complete the day. :)

Until tomorrow- "I dream of living in a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

No comments:

Post a Comment