Sunday, August 9, 2009

Final Weekend

Unfortunately, it's not all fun for my last weekend in LA. I spent the morning at the auto shop getting my car all ready for the road trip back to FL. This afternoon I caught up on all my recorded TV shows (it's been a lot easier this summer either because I have more time or because there are fewer shows with new episodes during summer) and hung out with Amy. She watched a special about Albert Einstien...LAME!! Haha but hey, that's us! Austin and I went to see the movie Funny People with Adam Sandler and Seth Rogan this evening. He also insisted we go to Big Boy burger place because apparently it's famous and his favorite restaurant. And he's not kidding...the picture of Big Boy is his background on his phone haha. It's like a Steak-n-Shake diner but more old-fashioned. I have to admit it was really delicious and the one we went to near the studio is the original. Evidently they're really popular all over the country now. I guess Florida just missed that boat.
Tonight I finally got to meet all of Amy's law firm friends that she's been talking about. It was really nice to put faces with the names and stories. They are all such nice people and were really welcoming! We went to an upscale gay bar in WeHo (West Hollywood) which was a blast! Gay clubs are so much more fun because you don't have to worry about obnoxious guys trying to talk to you. :) We had a great time drinking and talking and having fun and then I drove people home since I was sober. The clubs out here are so classy and fancy! Expensive yes, but pretty cool. I have to wake up early tomorrow for some intern activities. I'm really excited about tomorrow night though because I'm going to...THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS!! Yes, I get to go to an award show! It's going to be so cool and it being the "teen" choice awards means that all of my favorite celebs will be there. :) Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment